Telephone: 01736 788306
Fax: 01736 786288
The Surgery is open Monday to Friday 8am to 6:30pm We are closed for lunch between 1pm and 2pm
- Breast cancer enzyme may slow tumour growth
- Could open plan offices be bad for your health?
- Research could lead to 'universal' flu vaccine
- Do iPads and electric lights disturb sleep?
- Cold weather may increase blood pressure
- Could a mother's lack of iodine harm her child's IQ?
- Claims vitamin B prevents Alzheimer's are unproven
- Sharing a bed with your baby ups risk of cot death
- Job stress may raise our 'bad cholesterol' levels
- Vitamin D may help treat severe asthma
Access to medical records
You can view your records at any time. Please give us 48hrs notice. The records can be read at the surgery at a time suitable to you and us. The Doctors have the right to withhold any information that they feel would cause serious mental/physical harm to you or anyone else. The Surgery can charge £10 for this service with an additional charge for photocopying.
GP Consultations are also available at
Contact us for more information